Type content here...
We're glad you found us. Here are three things you should know about us:
WHO WE ARE
Church of the Apostles is a community of people who live, work, and worship together in Fairfield and all over Southwest Connecticut. We celebrate the Gospel, and we seek to love and serve our community in the name of Jesus Christ.
OUR WORSHIP SERVICES
We meet together for worship every Sunday morning at 10AM in the Roger Ludlowe Middle School Auditorium. We are a liturgical church, and we conclude every Sunday service with Holy Communion. Childcare and Sunday School is available; the nursery opens at 9:45AM. For more about our Sunday Service, click here!
A FAMILY OF CHURCHES
Church of the Apostles is one congregation within a larger family of churches under the authority of the Anglican Church in North America. Want to learn more? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 203-696-0600. We'd love to hear from you!
Stay up to date by reading the weekly notes from Brian!
Upcoming Events + Updates
- Youth Group. Youth in grades 6th-12th are welcome! Join us Saturdays, October 13 & 27 at the church office, 6:30-8:30pm. Contact Pete Danenberg for more details.
- Flower Guild. Consider participating in this new ministry at Apostles.
There are many ways to serve - donate, arrange, pray, help administrate.
For more detailed information and to sign up, please contact Susan Sampson.
- Sunday Morning Study. We will be reading and discussing The Good and Beautiful Community - Following the Spirit, Extending Grace, Demonstrating Love by James Bryan Smith. We meet 8:45-9:45a every Sunday morning beginning September 23. All are welcome! See Jan for more information.
- Concert of Prayer. Join us for an evening of worship, prayer and reflection focused on a permanent place for Apostles, THIS Thursday, October 18 7:15pm at the church office.
- Regional Service. This month's second Sunday service will be October 21 at 4:00pm in Newtown. Call the church office for more details.
- Prayer Walk. In preparation for the Bridges - Friends of Internationals Dinner, we will prayer walk around University of Bridgeport campus. We will meet 10:30a, Saturday October 27 at the corner of Lafayette & Atlantic Streets.
- Bridges - Friends of Internationals Dinner. Apostles will host a dinner at University of Bridgeport on Friday, November 2. More details to come!
- Family Table. Our monthly family luncheon immediately following our worship service on Sunday, October 28 will include a meal, multi-generational seating, and intentional conversations. The church will provide the entree, drinks and dessert. A-M Salads; N-Z Side Dishes.
- Apostles Reads. We will be discussing Flannery O'Connor's The Complete Stories on Sunday, November 11,
4:00-6:00p at the Murphy's. This book is an anthology of her short
stories, so we will discuss the titles that most caught our attention. We'll also be completing Sounding the Seasons. Please rsvp to Tamara if you plan to attend.
- A Christmas Pageant.Mark you calendars for December 23 for our Christmas pageant presented by Apostles' Kids! This will be a great opportunity to invite friends to not only attend but participate. Parents, please contact Amy Dominguez by Oct 1 to have your children included.