Type content here...
We're glad you found us. Here are three things you should know about us:
WHO WE ARE
Church of the Apostles is a community of people who live, work, and worship together in Fairfield and all over Southwest Connecticut. We celebrate the Gospel, and we seek to love and serve our community in the name of Jesus Christ.
OUR WORSHIP SERVICES
We meet together for worship every Sunday morning at 10AM in the Roger Ludlowe Middle School Auditorium. We are a liturgical church, and we conclude every Sunday service with Holy Communion. Childcare and Sunday School is available; the nursery opens at 9:45AM. For more about our Sunday Service, click here!
A FAMILY OF CHURCHES
Church of the Apostles is one congregation within a larger family of churches under the authority of the Anglican Church in North America. Want to learn more? Contact us at email@example.com or call 203-696-0600. We'd love to hear from you!
Stay up to date by reading the weekly notes from Brian!
Upcoming Events + Updates
- Women's Summer Bible Study. Wednesdays this summer beginning June 27 (NO MEETING JULY 4). We will gather at Monica Tucker's home, 930-11:30am. We are studying "Lost Women of the Bible." Childcare provided. Contact Monica for details.
- Youth Group. For 6th - 12th grades. Saturdays, July 7 & 21, 6:30-8:30p at the church office.
- Compline Service. Our monthly prayer service will be Thursday, July 19 7:15pm at the church office.
- Community Event - Dinner & Softball. Join us Friday, July 20 at Owen Fish Park, Fairfield
for a church-wide community event. We will gather at the park
4:00-8:00pm. Grills will be hot and
ready to use - bring your own food & a side dish to share. We will provide Iced Tea & Lemonade. This event will be in place of our monthly Family Table.
For more information, please contact Amy Willers.
- No Family Table for July. See 'Community Event' above.
- Apostles Reads. Our Pentecost read is Rector's choice: Kingdom Calling: Vocational Calling for the Common Good by Amy L. Sherman. During Pentecost we celebrate the power of the Holy Spirit to equip each one of us to live out the gospel and this book is an excellent encouragement at the intersection of faith and work. Book discussion will be Sunday, August 19 4:00-6:00pm at the Murphy home. RSVP to Tamara.