Type content here...
We're glad you found us. Here are three things you should know about us:
WHO WE ARE
Church of the Apostles is a community of people who live, work, and worship together in Fairfield and all over Southwest Connecticut. We celebrate the Gospel, and we seek to love and serve our community in the name of Jesus Christ.
OUR WORSHIP SERVICES
We meet together for worship every Sunday morning at 10AM in the Roger Ludlowe Middle School Auditorium. We are a liturgical church, and we conclude every Sunday service with Holy Communion. Childcare and Sunday School is available; the nursery opens at 9:45AM. For more about our Sunday Service, click here!
A FAMILY OF CHURCHES
Church of the Apostles is one congregation within a larger family of churches under the authority of the Anglican Church in North America. Want to learn more? Contact us at email@example.com or call 203-696-0600. We'd love to hear from you!
Stay up to date by reading the weekly notes from Brian!
Upcoming Events + Update:
- Parish Council Nominations. We will elect 2 new members to the PC at our annual meeting, Sunday February 17. Nominations due in to Don Barton by January 20. Click here for details.
- 2019 Pledge Cards. The Finance Committee would like all pledge cards returned (in basket on Sunday, in mail to church office or here) as soon as possible.
- Youth Group. Youth in grades 6th-12th are welcome! Join us Saturdays, January 12 & 26 at the church office, 6:30-8:30pm. Contact Pete Danenberg for more details.
- 8 Minutes Max. A casual gathering for artists & makers to present original or classic works-in-progress within eight minutes or less! Saturday, January 19 6:00-8:00p at the church office. RSVP to Tamara.
- Living Waters Intensive. Church of the Apostles is offering a two-day (Friday evening and all-day Saturday) Living Waters intensive on February 8-9 at our church office space at 338 Commerce Drive in Fairfield. Get more details here.
- Apostles Reads. Our next book is Walking on Water: Reflections on Faith and Art by Madeleine L'Engle. The discussion will be Sunday, February 24 4:;0-6:00pm at the Murphy home. Email Tamara if you plan to join us.