Type content here...
We're glad you found us.
Here are three things you should know about us:
WHO WE ARE
Church of the Apostles is a community of people who live, work, and worship together in Fairfield and all over Southwest Connecticut. We celebrate the Gospel, and we seek to love and serve our community in the name of Jesus Christ.
OUR WORSHIP SERVICES
We meet together for worship every Sunday morning at 10AM in the Roger Ludlowe Middle School Auditorium. We are a liturgical church, and we conclude every Sunday service with Holy Communion. Childcare and Sunday School is available; the nursery opens at 9:45AM. For more about our Sunday Service, click here!
A FAMILY OF CHURCHES
Church of the Apostles is one congregation within a larger family of churches under the authority of the Anglican Church in North America. Want to learn more? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 203-696-0600. We'd love to hear from you!
Stay up to date by reading the weekly notes from Brian!
Upcoming Events + Update:
- Cross Current. Join us for 4 Saturday mornings of Christ-centered, listening prayer ministry for those seeking wholeness in every area of life. April 27 - May 18, 9:00 - 11:30a at Trinity Baptist Church, Benson Road, Fairfield. Contact Jan for more info.
- Kids' Service. This Sunday, May 19 will be hosted by Apostles' Kids. They will be serving throughout the day as greeters, lectors, ushers, or singers in the worship band!
- Family Table. Our monthly lunch together will be THIS Sunday, May 19
immediately following our worship service. The theme is 'Old Fashion
Pot Luck'. Bring your favorite pot luck item to share. Contact Jane for more information.
- Prayer Meeting. Join us for our monthly prayer time to end human trafficking on the 2nd Friday of each month (June 14) 9:00-10:30a at Patti Hiller's home. We will also gather to pray right after worship on Sunday, June 2. Contact Jane for more details and directions.
- Youth Group. Teens in grades 6th - 12th, Saturdays May 4 & 18, 6:30-8:30pm at the church office. Reach out to Peter Danenberg for more details.
- Apostles Reads. We are currently reading The Weight of Glory, by C.S. Lewis. Join us for our discussion Sunday, June 2 4:00-6:00pm at the Murphy's home. RSVP to Tamara.
- 8 Minutes Max. A casual gathering for artists & makers to present a work-in-progress in 8 minutes or less! Join us Friday, June 7 6:30-9:00pm at Adiel & Amy Dominguez' home. Light snacks provided. RSVP to Tamara for a slot.
- Hopeline Baby Bottles. It's that time of year again! Pick up an empty baby bottle on in the lobby. Fill it with loose change throughout the month and return the full bottle on Father's Day, June 16. All monies will go to Hopeline PRC.