Type content here...
We're glad you found us. Here are three things you should know about us:
WHO WE ARE
Church of the Apostles is a community of people who live, work, and worship together in Fairfield and all over Southwest Connecticut. We celebrate the Gospel, and we seek to love and serve our community in the name of Jesus Christ.
OUR WORSHIP SERVICES
We meet together for worship every Sunday morning at 10AM in the Roger Ludlowe Middle School Auditorium. We are a liturgical church, and we conclude every Sunday service with Holy Communion. Childcare and Sunday School is available; the nursery opens at 9:45AM. For more about our Sunday Service, click here!
A FAMILY OF CHURCHES
Church of the Apostles is one congregation within a larger family of churches under the authority of the Anglican Church in North America. Want to learn more? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 203-696-0600. We'd love to hear from you!
Stay up to date by reading the weekly notes from Brian!
Upcoming Events + Updates
- Immersion Baptism Service. We will have a Eucharistic Worship Service of Baptism THIS Saturday, June 16 at the Wolff home in Easton. Service will begin at 2:00pm. Bring a lawn/beach chair. Please park on the street.
- Father's Day Ice Cream Truck at 10:00am. Join us immediately after the worship service for some ice cream on June 17. Suggested donation: $3-$5 per person; $20 per family.
- Father's Day Ice Cream Sundae Bar at 4:00pm. Join us on June 17 for our final regional service before summer at The Newtown Meetinghouse. Call the office for more details.
- Hopeline Baby Bottles are due this Sunday, July 17. They will be collected at both services.
- Compline Service. Our monthly prayer service will be Thursday, June 21 7:15pm at the church office.
- Ladies Craft Morning. Saturday, June 23 9:30-11:00 at the church office. Contact Tiffany Ayres.
- Youth Group. For 6th - 12th grades. Saturday, June 23, 6:30-8:30p at the church office.
- Family Table. Join us after worship on Sunday, June 24 for our monthly family meal. Plan on bringing the following: A-F Salad; G-L Sandwiches; M-Z Desserts. Drinks will be provided.
- Women's Summer Bible Study. Wednesdays this summer beginning June 27. We will gather at Monica Tucker's home, 930-11:30am. We will be studying "Lost Women of the Bible." Childcare provided. Contact Monica for details.