Type content here...
We're glad you found us. Here are three things you should know about us:
WHO WE ARE
Church of the Apostles is a community of people who live, work, and worship together in Fairfield and all over Southwest Connecticut. We celebrate the Gospel, and we seek to love and serve our community in the name of Jesus Christ.
OUR WORSHIP SERVICES
We meet together for worship every Sunday morning at 10AM in the Roger Ludlowe Middle School Auditorium. We are a liturgical church, and we conclude every Sunday service with Holy Communion. Childcare and Sunday School is available; the nursery opens at 9:45AM. For more about our Sunday Service, click here!
A FAMILY OF CHURCHES
Church of the Apostles is one congregation within a larger family of churches under the authority of the Anglican Church in North America. Want to learn more? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 203-696-0600. We'd love to hear from you!
Stay up to date by reading the weekly notes from Brian!
Upcoming Events + Update:
- Annual Meeting. Church of the Apostles will hold it's Annual Meeting Sunday, February 17 immediately following the 10:00am worship service. All members are encouraged to attend. Contact the church office for details.
- Informational & Prayer Meeting. Our conversation with Sister Maureen Fleming regarding the work that God is beginning in Fairfield County on behalf of those who are enslaved by human trafficking will be held Wednesday, February 20 at 7:15pm. Join us for this important discussion at Paul & Patti Hiller's home in Fairfield. Contact the church for more details.
- Youth Group. Teens in grades 6th - 12th, Saturdays February 9 & 23, 6:30-8:30pm at the church office. Reach out to Peter Danenberg for more details.
- Family Table. Save the date for our next family meal: Sunday, February 24. We will share our monthly meal immediately following the 10:00am worship service. More details to come!
- Apostles Reads. Discussion on Walking on Water: Reflections on Faith & Art by Madeleine L'Engle will be Sunday, February 24 4:00-6:00pm at the Murphy home. RSVP to Tamara.