Type content here...
We're glad you found us. Here are three things you should know about us:
WHO WE ARE
Church of the Apostles is a community of people who live, work, and worship together in Fairfield and all over Southwest Connecticut. We celebrate the Gospel, and we seek to love and serve our community in the name of Jesus Christ.
OUR WORSHIP SERVICES
We meet together for worship every Sunday morning at 10AM in the Roger Ludlowe Middle School Auditorium. We are a liturgical church, and we conclude every Sunday service with Holy Communion. Childcare and Sunday School is available; the nursery opens at 9:45AM. For more about our Sunday Service, click here!
A FAMILY OF CHURCHES
Church of the Apostles is one congregation within a larger family of churches under the authority of the Anglican Church in North America. Want to learn more? Contact us at email@example.com or call 203-696-0600. We'd love to hear from you!
Stay up to date by reading the weekly notes from Brian!
Upcoming Events + Update:
- Sunday Morning Bible Study. Join us each Sunday in Lent for Morning Prayer, 8:45-9:45a in the lobby at Roger Ludlowe Middle School. Click here for a complete list of Daily Lectionary readings from Ash Wednesday to
Easter. This is the corrected list from the one available at the Ash
- Fellowship Dinners. The Apostles family will be meeting together for fellowship dinners beginning in late March or early April. Contact Kevin Dillon or visit the Greeters Table this Sunday morning to sign-up.
- Children's Ministry. Nursery volunteers are needed for our Good Friday (April 4, 5:30pm) and Easter Morning services. Contact Amy Willers if you can help.
- Young Professionals/Young Adults Soup Lunch. If you are in your 20s and 30s, are in college or working in the professional world please join us this Sunday, 3/26 at 1 p.m.at the Murphy's home. We will enjoy a simple soup lunch and have some great conversation. Please let Jane Jackson know if you plan to attend.
- Kids Crafts Morning. Saturday, April 1 10-11am at the church
office. Bring your kids and their friends for some fun spring and Easter
themed crafts. Coffee and snacks will be served. Please RSVP to Amy Willers by March 29.
- Parish Quiet Day. Our Lenten Quiet Day will take place on Saturday, April 8 from 9:00 AM - Noon at the Murphy’s home (200 Villa Ave, Fairfield). Feel free to come and go or stay for the duration. If you're planning to attend or if you have any questions, please contact Jane Jackson.