Type content here...
We're glad you found us. Here are three things you should know about us:
WHO WE ARE
Church of the Apostles is a community of people who live, work, and worship together in Fairfield and all over Southwest Connecticut. We celebrate the Gospel, and we seek to love and serve our community in the name of Jesus Christ.
OUR WORSHIP SERVICES
We meet together for worship every Sunday morning at 10AM in the Roger Ludlowe Middle School Auditorium. We are a liturgical church, and we conclude every Sunday service with Holy Communion. Childcare and Sunday School is available; the nursery opens at 9:45AM. For more about our Sunday Service, click here!
A FAMILY OF CHURCHES
Church of the Apostles is one congregation within a larger family of churches under the authority of the Anglican Church in North America. Want to learn more? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 203-696-0600. We'd love to hear from you!
Stay up to date by reading the weekly notes from Brian!
Upcoming Events + Update:
- Family Movie Night. Join us Friday, June 2, 6:30pm to watch Disney's Moana. Pizza and snacks provided. $5 donation suggested per person. RSVP to Amy by May 31.
- New Member’s Class. We will hold a New Member’s Class on Sunday, June 4 from 1 - 3:30 p.m. at the church offices. This is a great time to learn more about our vision, values, and mission through good conversation in a casual setting. Attending the class is required to become a member; however, you may attend the class simply to get to know us better and wait to become a member until a later date. Coffee and light refreshments will be served. To RSVP, please contact Jane Jackson in the Church office.
- Graduation Celebration. We will honor all those graduating this spring - high school, undergraduate, masters, chaplaincy - Sunday, June 11. Contact Jane to be sure your graduate is on our list!
- Mister Softee's Ice Cream Truck. On Father's Day, Sunday June 18, this food truck will arrive after our worship service. Suggested donation is $3 per person.
- Hopeline Baby Bottles. Keep collecting your change until Father's Day, Sunday, June 18. Every cent donated goes towards empowering single moms to protect and care for their unborn babies through the work of Hopeline Pregnancy Resource Center. Contact Jane Jackson for more information.
- Apostles Reads. At Pentecost we celebrate the birth of the Church, and we thought it'd be fitting for the next book to be "Rector's Choice" on the subject of the Church. We'll be reading Evangelical, Sacramental, and Pentecostal: Why the Church Should Be All Three by Gordon T. Smith. This is a simple, brief book that we hope will foster some great conversations. All are welcome to join in the book discussion on Sunday, June 25, 4-6 p.m. at the Murphy's house. If you plan to read along with us, please email Tamara to be included in the Apostles Reads group updates.
- Family Table. We will have a Pizza Party, Sunday July 16 after the worship service. Plan to join us! Suggested donation: $5 per person.
- Apostles Family Picnic. We will gather on Sunday August 27 for food and fellowship. Save the date!