Type content here...
We're glad you found us. Here are three things you should know about us:
WHO WE ARE
Church of the Apostles is a community of people who live, work, and worship together in Fairfield and all over Southwest Connecticut. We celebrate the Gospel, and we seek to love and serve our community in the name of Jesus Christ.
OUR WORSHIP SERVICES
We meet together for worship every Sunday morning at 10AM in the Roger Ludlowe Middle School Auditorium. We are a liturgical church, and we conclude every Sunday service with Holy Communion. Childcare and Sunday School is available; the nursery opens at 9:45AM. For more about our Sunday Service, click here!
A FAMILY OF CHURCHES
Church of the Apostles is one congregation within a larger family of churches under the authority of the Anglican Church in North America. Want to learn more? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 203-696-0600. We'd love to hear from you!
Stay up to date by reading the weekly notes from Brian!
Upcoming Events + Update:
- Ladies Craft Day. This Saturday, June 24 for a morning of
fellowship and fun at the church office. Bring a project you are currently working on -
knitting, crocheting, or any kind of craft - and spend time together.
Contact Tiffany Ayres for details.
- Youth Group. Grades 6th-12th, this Saturday, June 24 for Youth Group at the church office, 6:30-9:00pm. Contact Peter Danenberg for details. Come and bring a friend!
- Apostles Reads. We will discuss Evangelical, Sacramental, and Pentecostal: Why the Church Should Be All Three by Gordon T. Smith this Sunday, June 25, 4-6 p.m. at the Murphy's house. Please email Tamara with any questions.
- Family Park Night. Join us on Saturday, July 1st for Family Park Night at 6pm at Owen Fish Park, Fairfield.
Bring your own dinner. We will eat, play & have fun together at the park.
- Family Table. We will have a Pizza Party, Sunday July 16 after the worship service. Plan to join us! Suggested donation: $5 per person.
- Young Professional/Young Adults Lunch. If you are in college, or in your 20s and 30s, or if you like to hang out with people who fit that description, please join us on Sunday, July 23 at 1 p.m. at the Murphy’s home (200 Villa Ave, Fairfield). We will be grilling some burgers and dogs and hanging out on the back deck. This is a super easy and low-key way to spend time with old friends and to make some new ones. Please, RSVP to Jane by Sunday, July 16 if you plan to attend. We hope to see you there!
- Apostles Family Picnic. We will gather on Sunday August 27 for food and fellowship. Save the date!