Type content here...
We're glad you found us. Here are three things you should know about us:
WHO WE ARE
Church of the Apostles is a community of people who live, work, and worship together in Fairfield and all over Southwest Connecticut. We celebrate the Gospel, and we seek to love and serve our community in the name of Jesus Christ.
OUR WORSHIP SERVICES
We meet together for worship every Sunday morning at 10AM in the Roger Ludlowe Middle School Auditorium. We are a liturgical church, and we conclude every Sunday service with Holy Communion. Childcare and Sunday School is available; the nursery opens at 9:45AM. For more about our Sunday Service, click here!
A FAMILY OF CHURCHES
Church of the Apostles is one congregation within a larger family of churches under the authority of the Anglican Church in North America. Want to learn more? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 203-696-0600. We'd love to hear from you!
Stay up to date by reading the weekly notes from Brian!
Upcoming Events + Update:
- Sunday Morning Bible Study. There will be NO Bible Study this Sunday, 4/23. Catechism will begin Sunday, April 30. The catechism in the Book of Common Prayer is an outline of the faith used for instruction. It is a commentary on the creeds, but it is not meant to be a complete statement of belief and practices. It is written in the traditional question and answer form for ease of teaching. We will use it during Morning Prayer beginning on April 30. All are welcome to attend, especially those desiring to be confirmed by the Bishop later this year. For more information on Adult Confirmation, please contact the church office.
- Apostles Reads. We're making Apostles Reads a family affair for Eastertide! We'll be reading C.S. Lewis's classic story The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe. The Chronicles of Narnia are meaningful on many levels for all ages and faith backgrounds, but there is no meaning more deeply embedded in the tale than the Gospel of Christ's resurrection and reign. If you've read the book already, we think you'll enjoy reading it again or reading it aloud with a child! All ages are welcome to join in the book discussion on Sunday, May 21st, 4-6 p.m. (location TBA) If you plan to read along with us, please email Tamara to be included in the Apostles Reads group updates.
- Youth Group. Grades 6th-12th. Join us Saturday, April 29 for Youth Group at the church offices, 6:30-9:00pm. Contact Peter Danenberg for details.
- Ladies Craft Day. Join us for the morning! Saturday, April 29. Bring a project you are working on - knitting, crocheting, or any kind of craft - and spend time together. Contact Tiffany Ayres for details.
- Family Event. All are welcome to join us for a morning of creating Mother's Day cards. Saturday, May 6. Contact Amy Willers for more information.