Type content here...
We're glad you found us. Here are three things you should know about us:
WHO WE ARE
Church of the Apostles is a community of people who live, work, and worship together in Fairfield and all over Southwest Connecticut. We celebrate the Gospel, and we seek to love and serve our community in the name of Jesus Christ.
OUR WORSHIP SERVICES
We meet together for worship every Sunday morning at 10AM in the Roger Ludlowe Middle School Auditorium. We are a liturgical church, and we conclude every Sunday service with Holy Communion. Childcare and Sunday School is available; the nursery opens at 9:45AM. For more about our Sunday Service, click here!
A FAMILY OF CHURCHES
Church of the Apostles is one congregation within a larger family of churches under the authority of the Anglican Church in North America. Want to learn more? Contact us at email@example.com or call 203-696-0600. We'd love to hear from you!
Stay up to date by reading the weekly notes from Brian!
Upcoming Events + Updates
- Office Closed. The church office will be closed Wednesday, November 22 at 12:00pm, Thursday, November 23 & Friday, November 24 all day, for the Thanksgiving Holiday.
- Youth Group. Bring a friend! Saturdays, December 2 & 16, 6:30pm at the church office. Contact Peter Danenberg for details 203-556-6891. (No Youth Group November 25 as previously announced.)
- Family Table. Our next Family Table will be Sunday, December 3 after the worship service. The Church will provide turkey, ham, green bean casserole, and drinks. Families, please bring according to last name: A – F Bread, G – L Desserts, M – Z Side dish.
December 9th – Parish Quiet Day
9:00am to Noon at Patricia McCormick’s home in Norwalk. RSVP to Jane for more details and the address.
- December 9th - Apostles’ Kids Christmas Party.
December 10th – 10:00am Worship Service.
The children will be participating in our morning Worship Service as greeters, ushers, lectors, and singers.
- December 10th – 4:00pm Family Eucharistic Service. This will be our first regional service at Stepney Baptist Church, Monroe, CT. Childcare provided up to 4th grade. We will have simple dinner together after. Contact Jane for more details.
December 24th – 10:00am Morning Prayer Service.
Join us in the Roger Ludlowe cafeteria. Nursery care provided only by RSVP to Amy Willers. We will be using the Book of Common Prayer. If you have one please bring it.
- December 24th – 4:00pm Worship Service. Our traditional Christmas Eve Service will be held in the Roger Ludlowe auditorium. Nursery only.