Type content here...
We're glad you found us. Here are three things you should know about us:
WHO WE ARE
Church of the Apostles is a community of people who live, work, and worship together in Fairfield and all over Southwest Connecticut. We celebrate the Gospel, and we seek to love and serve our community in the name of Jesus Christ.
OUR WORSHIP SERVICES
We meet together for worship every Sunday morning at 10AM in the Roger Ludlowe Middle School Auditorium. We are a liturgical church, and we conclude every Sunday service with Holy Communion. Childcare and Sunday School is available; the nursery opens at 9:45AM. For more about our Sunday Service, click here!
A FAMILY OF CHURCHES
Church of the Apostles is one congregation within a larger family of churches under the authority of the Anglican Church in North America. Want to learn more? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 203-696-0600. We'd love to hear from you!
Stay up to date by reading the weekly notes from Brian!
Upcoming Events + Update:
- Compline Service. Join us for this month's prayer & reflection service, November 15 7:15p at the church office.
- Regional Service. This month's second Sunday service will be THIS Sunday November 18 at 4:00pm in Newtown. We will share a potluck dinner immediately following the service. Main dish and drinks provided - please bring a side dish to share. Call the church office for more details.
- Office Closed. The church office will be closed for the Thanksgiving holiday - Wednesday (11/21) at Noon until Monday (11/26) morning.
- Youth Group. Youth in grades 6th-12th are welcome! Join us Saturdays, November 10 & 24 at the church office, 6:30-8:30pm. Contact Pete Danenberg for more details.
- Flower Guild. Consider participating in this new ministry at Apostles. There are many ways to serve - donate, arrange, pray, help administrate. For more detailed information and to sign up, please contact Susan Sampson.
- Parish Quiet Day. Come share in this unique and blessed day of quiet reflection. Saturday, December 1 9:00a-12:00p. Location to be determined.
- Family Table. There will be NO Family Table in November. Please plan on staying for lunch with our family Sunday, December 2. More details to come.
- A Christmas Pageant. Join us Sunday, December 23 at our 10:00am worship service for 'Just as the Angels Said: A Christmas Pageant' presented by Apostles' Kids!