Type content here...
We're glad you found us. Here are three things you should know about us:
WHO WE ARE
Church of the Apostles is a community of people who live, work, and worship together in Fairfield and all over Southwest Connecticut. We celebrate the Gospel, and we seek to love and serve our community in the name of Jesus Christ.
OUR WORSHIP SERVICES
We meet together for worship every Sunday morning at 10AM in the Roger Ludlowe Middle School Auditorium. We are a liturgical church, and we conclude every Sunday service with Holy Communion. Childcare and Sunday School is available; the nursery opens at 9:45AM. For more about our Sunday Service, click here!
A FAMILY OF CHURCHES
Church of the Apostles is one congregation within a larger family of churches under the authority of the Anglican Church in North America. Want to learn more? Contact us at email@example.com or call 203-696-0600. We'd love to hear from you!
Stay up to date by reading the weekly notes from Brian!
Upcoming Events + Updates
- Our Final Lenten Soup Supper has been cancelled. The National Weather Service has issued a Winter Storm Warning for all of Connecticut for Wednesday, March 21. Therefore, we have cancelled our last Soup Supper for tomorrow. Thank you for Eileen Barton, her team, and all the chefs for a wonderful season of food & fellowship!
- 8 Minutes Max Event. A casual gathering for artists & makers to present original or classic works-in-progress on Saturday, March 24 6:00p-8:00p. Email Tamara to sign up for a slot. All are welcome to attend. Location to be determined.
- Family Table. Plan on staying after our 10:00am worship service to be a part of our Family Table on Sunday, March 25. Here's what you can bring (based on your last name): A-F any kind of salad; G-L sandwiches; M-Z desserts.
- Save the Dates: March 29 - Maundy Thursday, 7:00pm at Stepney Baptist Church; March 30 - Good Friday community-wide service, 12-3pm at Calvary Church and traditional worship, 7:00pm at Stepney Baptist; March 31 - Holy Saturday Family Brunch, 11a-2pm at Dominguez home; April 1 - Easter Sunday Service at Roger Ludlowe MS.
- Holy Saturday Family Brunch. Saturday, March 31 at the Dominguez home in Trumbull. 11:00a-2:00p - rain or shine! Bring a breakfast dish to share. Coffee, tea, and cocoa provided. Egg hunt for kids begins at Noon, please bring a basket or bucket to collect the eggs! Contact Amy for more information.
- No Compline Service for February or March.
- Infant & Immersion Baptism. Sunday, April 29 (Infant) and Sunday May 6 (Immersion). Both services will be held at Stepney Baptist Church in Monroe, CT. Please contact Jane by April 8 if interested.
- Apostles Reads. We will discuss The Supper of the Lamb: A Culinary Reflection on Sunday, April 29 4:00p-6:00p. Location to be determined. Please email Tamara to be included in discussion.