Type content here...
We're glad you found us. Here are three things you should know about us:
WHO WE ARE
Church of the Apostles is a community of people who live, work, and worship together in Fairfield and all over Southwest Connecticut. We celebrate the Gospel, and we seek to love and serve our community in the name of Jesus Christ.
OUR WORSHIP SERVICES
We meet together for worship every Sunday morning at 10AM in the Roger Ludlowe Middle School Auditorium. We are a liturgical church, and we conclude every Sunday service with Holy Communion. Childcare and Sunday School is available; the nursery opens at 9:45AM. For more about our Sunday Service, click here!
A FAMILY OF CHURCHES
Church of the Apostles is one congregation within a larger family of churches under the authority of the Anglican Church in North America. Want to learn more? Contact us at email@example.com or call 203-696-0600. We'd love to hear from you!
Stay up to date by reading the weekly notes from Brian!
Upcoming Events + Updates
- Lenten Soup Suppers. Join us during the 5 Wednesday’s in Lent (not including Ash Wednesday or Holy Week) for an evening of fellowship, a shared meal, and a chance to give to a charity. All suppers will be at the church office, 5:30-7:00pm. The first will be February 21. We are asking for assistance each week in making the soups - click here.
- Ladies Craft Day. Saturday, February 24, 9:30-11:30am. Email Tiffany for more info.
- Bridgeport Sound Tigers Hockey Game. A group from Apostles will meet at Harbor Yard for the game on Saturday, February 24 at 7:00p. Contact Jane to secure your $10 ticket.
- Youth Group. Join us Saturdays, February 3 & 17 at the church office. Grades 6-12 welcome. Contact Pete Danenburg for more information.
- Annual Parish Meeting. The Apostles' Annual Meeting will be held Sunday, March 4 immediately following the worship service, in the cafeteria. The 2018 budget will be presented and nominees for Parish Council will be voted on. Child care will be provided.
- Parish Quiet Day. 9:00a-12:00p on Saturday, March 10. Location to be determined.
- Apostles Reads. Just Mercy by Bryan Stevenson. Book discussion on March 11, 4:00p-6:00p at the Murphy's home. RSVP to Tamara.
- No Compline Service for February or March.